2.4 GHz High Power Wireless LAN Power AmplifierThe SE2623L is a 2.4 GHz power amplifier designed for use in the 2.4 GHz ISM band for wireless LAN applications. The device incorporates a power detector for closed loop monitoring of the output power.
The SE2623L includes a digital enable control for device on/off control.
The SE2623L temperature compensated power detector is highly immune to mismatch at its output with less than 1.5 dB of variation with a 2:1 mismatch.
- Single 5 V Supply Operation
- 23 dBm, EVM = 1.8 %, MCS9
- 26 dBm, EVM = 3 %, 802.11g, OFDM 54 Mbps
- 26 dBm, ACPR < -32 dBc, 802.11b
- 33 dB Gain
- Integrated temperature compensated power detector
- Digital power amplifier enable pin (VEN)
- Lead Free, Halogen Free and RoHS compliant
- Small package: 16 pin 3 mm x 3 mm x 0.9 mm QFN, MSL 3
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- Typ. POUT (dBm)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.