High Power (+19 dBm) 802.11ac WLAN Power Amplifier with Integrated Power DetectorSkyworks SE5003L1-R is a 5 GHz Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Power Amplifier (PA) with superior output power, linearity, and efficiency. These features make the SE5003L1-R ideal for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN IEEE802.11ac) applications.
The device is fabricated using Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) technology. The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 4 x 4 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low cost solution.
Please note: SE5003L1-R is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Linear output power of +19 dBm for IEEE 802.11ac 256-QAM, EVM < 1.8% @ 5.0 V
- High gain of 32 dB @ 5.0 V
- Power shutdown mode
- Superior gain flatness
- Fully matched at RF input/output ports
- Load insensitive power detector
- Small footprint QFN (20-pin, 4 x 4 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.