InGaP Cascadable Amplifier 0.1–6 GHzThe SKY65015 is a general-purpose, broadband amplifier fabricated from Skyworks InGaP HBT process and packaged in a SOT-89 package. The amplifier's input and output impedances are 50 Ω, which allows these amplifiers to be cascaded without external impedance matching networks. The typical -3 dB bandwidth of the SKY65015 is 0.1 to 6 GHz.
A populated evaluation board is available upon request.
- Broadband: 0.1–6 GHz
- Small signal gain: 18 dB typ. @ 2 GHz
- High output 3rd order intercept: +35 dBm typ.
- 0P1 dB: +17 dBm typ. @ 2 GHz
- Input and output impedance: 50 Ω nominal
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- SOT-89, 4-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.4 x 4.5 x 1.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.