0.7 - 2.7 GHz High Linearity Amplifier DriverThe SKY67130-396LF is a general purpose broadband InGaP HBT linear amplifier driver with an active bias and superior low current performance. The advanced InGaP HBT process provides excellent return loss and higher linearity performance in a compact, 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat (DFN) Skyworks Green package. The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature, and process variation. Target applications include Cellular Infrastructure, WIFI Connectivity, Smart Energy, RFID, ISM Band and Military Communication.
The amplifiers high gain, low noise figure and high output IP3 allow this device to be used in a variety of transmitter and receiver applications. In addition, the amplifiers 50 Ω output impedance enables the amplifier to be easily cascaded with a simple input impedance matching network. The standard evaluation board is optimized for performance over a 2.5 – 2.7 GHz band but evaluation board schematic designs for other frequency bands are available upon request. Optimal performance is typically obtained over a 200 MHz BW.
Please note: SKY67130-396LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Ultra efficient linear performance
- High OIP3 performance at 2600 MHz: +39 dBm with 3.3 V and 22 mA
- Low Noise Figure: 2.6 dB @ 2.6 GHz and 22 mA
- Adjustable supply current
- Power-down capability
- Unconditionally stable to 24 GHz
- Temperature and process-stable active bias
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- VCC (V)
- 3.3 or 5
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.