PA Module for Quad-Band GSM / EDGESKY77336 Power Amplifier Module (PAM) is designed in a compact form factor for quad-band cellular handsets comprising GSM850/900, DCS1800 and PCS1900, supporting Gaussian Minimum-Shift Keying (GMSK) and Polar Enhanced Data for GSM Evolution (EDGE) modulation. Class 12 General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) multi-slot operation is also supported. NEW! Skyworks offers lead (Pb)-free, RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant packaging.
Please note: SKY77336-12 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY77360-12.
- High efficiency:
- - GSM850 55%
- - GSM900 55%
- - DCS 53%
- - PCS 53%
- Small outline
- - 5 x 5 mm
- Low profile
- - 1.0 mm, max
- Low VRAMP current
- - 10 μA
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- iPAC™ PAM for Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Typical Output Power (dbm) GSM/EDGE
- Typical PAE (%)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pad
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 1
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.