Power Amplifier Module Quad-Band GSM/EDGE GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900SKY77340 PAM is designed in a compact form factor for quad-band cellular handsets comprising GSM850/900, DCS1800, PCS1900, supporting GMSK and linear EDGE modulation, and Class 12 GPRS multi-slot operation. Two separate HBT PA blocks supporting the GSM850/900 band and the DCS1800/PCS1900 band are fabricated onto InGaP die. Inputs and outputs are impedance-matched to 50 ohms, and a custom CMOS IC provides the internal MFC function and interface circuitry. The InGaP die, the silicon die, and the passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate and the assembly is encapsulated with plastic overmold.
Please note: SKY77340 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new design. The suggested replacement is SKY77344-21.
- High efficiency
- Input/Output matching 50 ohms internal (with DC blocking)
- Low APC current
- Small outline
- Low profile
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- PAM for Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
- Typical Output Power (dbm) GSM/EDGE
- Typical PAE (%)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 8 x 1.2
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.