Multi-Mode / Multi-Band Power Amplifier Module for Next Generation GGE and HSPA HandsetsRead More...
- Hybrid architecture: separate GSM and WCDMA paths
- Separate single-ended GSM and WCDMA outputs, combined single-ended GSM and WCDMA inputs, all AC-coupled
- Multiplexed voltage detector for GMSK, EDGE modes; coupler output for 3G bands provided to transceiver for power control
- Fully programmable serial bus interface
- Final VCC stage for 2.5G/3G can attach to battery or buck DC/DC
- Driver stage for 3G can attach to battery or buck DC/DC
- 2.5G features:
- EGPRS Class 12 multi-slot operation
- Linear power detector
- Linear PA with bias optimization for efficiency/linearity tradeoff in 8-PSK mode
- 3G features:
- WCDMA mode supports output power and bandwidth for bands I, II, IV, IX, X, V, VIII
- Coupler output
- Linear balanced with bias optimization and low/high mode gain switch for best efficiency/linearity trade-off
- Small, low profile package:
- 6 mm x 8 mm x 0.9 mm
- 34-pin configuration
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Multiband/Multimode Power Amplifier Module
- Typical PAE (%)
- Typical Imax (mA)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 34-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 8 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.