Multimode Multiband Power Amplifier Module for Quad-Band GSM/EDGE – Hexa-Band (I, II, III, IV, V, VIII) WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ / LTERead More...
- Hybrid architecture: separate GSM, WCDMA paths
- 50 ohm input and output impedances, integrated DC blocking on all ports
- Separate single-ended GSM and WCDMA inputs and outputs
- CMOS-compatible, two-wire MIPI logic inputs (SCLK, SDATA)
- VCC stages for 2.5G can attach to battery or buck DC/DC
- Low capacitance VCC interface for 3G/4G supports Envelope Tracking compatibility
- Small, low profile package: 7 mm x 5 mm x 0.9 mm, 42-pad configuration
- 2.5G FEATURES:
- EGPRS Class 12 multi-slot operation
- Four RF POUT control levels using RFFE interface
- Linear PA with bias optimization for efficiency/linearity trade-off in 8-PSK mode
- 3G FEATURES:
- WCDMA mode supports output power, bandwidth for bands I, II, III, IV, V, VIII (and sub-bands IX, X, XVIII, IXX, XXVI) through an integrated band-select switch
- Digital bias optimization through RFFE interface for best efficiency/linearity tradeoff
- Optimized for envelope tracking system
- 4G FEATURES:
- Optimized for Envelope Tracking system
- LTE supports output power bandwidth bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 (and sub-bands 9, 10, 18, 19, 20, 26)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Multiband/Multimode Power Amplifier Module
- Typical PAE (%)
- Typical Imax (mA)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 42-pad
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 7 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.