SkyHi™ Dual-Band Power Amplifier Module for CDMA2000/ WCDMA/ HSDPA/ HSUPA Band II (1850-1910 MHz) Band V (824-849 MHz), LTEThe SKY77752 Power Amplifier Module (PAM) is a fully matched, 16-pad, surface mount module developed for Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) and Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) applications. This small and efficient module packs full WCDMA Band II and Band V coverage into a single compact package. The SKY77752 meets the stringent spectral linearity requirements of WCDMA transmission, with high power added efficiency for power output to 28.8 dBm (Band II) and 28.2 dBm (Band V). The SKY77752 meets the stringent spectral linearity requirements of High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) data transmission with high power added efficiency. A directional coupler is integrated into the module thus eliminating the need for any external coupler.
The single Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) contains all active circuitry in the module. The MMIC contains on-board bias circuitry, as well as input and interstage matching circuits. Output match into a 50-ohm load is realized off-chip within the module package to optimize efficiency and power performance.
The SKY77752 PAM is manufactured with Skyworks1 InGaP GaAs Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) BiFET process that provides for all positive voltage DC supply operation while maintaining high efficiency and good linearity. No VREF voltage is required. Power down is accomplished by setting the voltage on VEN_HB and VEN_LB to zero volts. No external supply side switch is needed as typical "off" leakage is a few microamperes with full primary voltage supplied from the battery.
- Low voltage positive bias supply: 3.2V to 4.2V
- Good linearity
- High efficiency
- Band II 47% at 28.3 dBm
- Band V 47% at 28.5 dBm
- Large dynamic range
- Small, low profile package
- 3 mm x 4 mm x 0.9 mm
- 16-pad configuration
- Power down control
- Supports low collector voltage operation
- Digital Enable
- No VHEF required
- CMOS compatible control signals
- Integrated Directional Coupler
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- 1850-1910, 824-849
- PAM for CDMA2000/ WCDMA/ HSDPA/ HSUPA, LTE
- Typical PAE (%)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pad
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 3 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.