SKY65728-11: Shielded Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with GPS L5 Pre-Filter
The SKY65728-11 is a shielded front-end module (FEM) with an
integrated low-noise amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for
Global Positioning System (GPS) L5 band receiver applications.
The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB
input compression point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF).
The pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65728-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in a Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Innovative proprietary shielded technology
- Wideband pre-filter
- Small signal gain: 16 dB typical
- Excellent out-of-band rejection
- Low noise figure: 1.6 dB typical
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50
- Single DC supply: 1.1 to 2.85 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small MCM (9-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.7 [nominal] mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- Shielded Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with GPS L5 Pre-Filter
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 9-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.