300 kHz-6.0 GHz SPDT SwitchThe SKY13374-397LF is a CMOS Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) WCDMA band switch. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the device makes it an ideal choice for medium to high power WCDMA handset and data card applications.
The high 0.1 dB Input Compression Point (IP0.1dB) and advance proprietary fabrication process enable exceptional WCDMA harmonic and Adjacent Channel Power (ACP) performance. Excellent insertion loss and isolation is maintained over WCDMA bands 1 to 6 and 8 to 11.
The SKY13374-397LF SPDT switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 2 x 2 mm package with 0.5 mm lead pitch for ease of manufacturing.
- Broadband frequency range: 300 kHz to 6.0 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.35 dB @ 1 GHz, 0.8 dB @ 6 GHz
- No external DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive low control voltage: 1.65 to 3.0 V (VCTRL), 2.5 to 4.8 V (VBATT)
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.