0.02-4.0 GHz High Isolation SP4T Absorptive Switch With DecoderThe SKY13384-350LF is a symmetrical, single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch. The switch is intended for GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/TD-LTE cellular infrastructure applications. The impedance of the RF ports in isolation is 50 Ω.
The SKY13384-350LF is manufactured using Skyworks state-of-the-art GaAs pHEMT process. The SKY13384-350LF features integrated logic that uses only two control lines for switch operation.
The SKY13384-350LF SP4T switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 3 x 3 mm package.
Please note: SKY13384-350LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY13575-639LF.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.02 GHz to 4.0 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.70 dB @ 2 GHz
- Typical isolation: 40 dB @ 2 GHz
- Positive voltage control: 0/3 V to 0/5 V
- Isolated ports are absorptive
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP4T (A)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- RON (Ω)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- COFF (fF)
- Vpk (V)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 16L
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.