0.1-3.5 GHz SP3T SwitchThe SKY13385-460LF is a CMOS silicon-on-insulation (SOI), single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss makes the device an ideal choice for WLAN (802.11 b/g) and Bluetooth® applications in the 2.4 to 2.5 GHz frequency range.
The SKY13385-460LF SP3T switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 2 x 2 mm package.
Please note: SKY13385-460LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY13586-678LF.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 3.5 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.5 dB @ 2.45 GHz
- High isolation: 32 dB up to 2.45 GHz
- No external DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive low voltage control: VCTL = 1.650 to 3.465 V, VDD = 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 2 x 2 mm, 0.5 mm pitch) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP3T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.