0.7 to 2.7 GHz DP10T (SP6T/SP4T) MIPI Main Antenna Switch for Carrier AggregationThe SKY13530 is an SP6T and SP4T with MIPI control antenna switch that is LTE-A Release 10 and Release 11 compliant. Using advanced switching technologies, the SKY13530 maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for both transmit and receive switching paths. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the SKY13530 makes it an ideal choice for carrier aggregation applications.
The SP6T and SP4T can accommodate UMTS/C2K/EDGE/GSM/ LTE applications as well as intraband carrier aggregation. There is an integrated filter in the low band side of the switch allowing all of the low band TRX ports to be used for B17. The switch also exhibits an excellent 2nd/3rd order intermodulation distortion performance.
The SKY13530 is packaged in a small 2.4 x 2.8 x 1.0 mm 22-lead surface mount package. Switching is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) decoder. There are separate control registers for controlling low band and high band independently. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied. The switch can operate over the temperature range of -30°C to +90°C.
- Low band 7 insertion loss
- Integrated B17 3rd harmonic filter on low band antenna
- Excellent B17 3rd harmonic performance: –95 dBm
- Dual antenna configuration with integrated GSM low pass filters on TX ports
- Dual antenna ports can be connected externally to an LB/HB diplexer
- Integrated MIPI interface
- Small 2.4 x 2.8 x 1.0 mm 22-lead surface mount package
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- SP6T+SP4T carrier aggregation switch
- Main or Diversity function
- Number of Low Band Ports
- Number of High Band Ports
- Package X Dimension (mm)
- Package Y Dimension (mm)
- Control Logic
- Thickness (mm)
- Package Type
- Number of Pins/Bumps
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.