0.4 to 3.8 GHz DP8T (SP4T/SP4T) Main/Receive Diversity Switch with MIPI RFFE Interface for Carrier AggregationThe SKY13550-667LF is a dual single-pole, four-throw (2xSP4T) Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) controlled antenna switch designed specifically for receive diversity in carrier aggregation applications.
The 2xSP4T switch is optimized for broadband performance. Using advanced switching technologies, the SKY13550-667LF maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the SKY13550-667LF makes it an ideal choice for carrier aggregation applications. The switch also exhibits excellent second/third order intermodulation distortion (IMD2/IMD3) performance.
Switching is controlled by an integrated MIPI decoder. The two switches can be configured independently. There are separate registers for each SP4T. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied to those paths.
The SKY13550-667LF is manufactured in a compact, 1.6 x 2.0 x 0.55 mm, 14-pin surface-mount Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 3.8 GHz
- Single, positive DC power supply (2.5 to 4.8 V)
- Excellent Band 13 2nd harmonic performance
- Excellent Band 17 3rd harmonic performance
- Integrated, programmable MIPI interface using separate registers for ANT_A and ANT_B bands
- Dual antenna ports can be connected externally to a diplexer
- Small QFN (14-pin, 1.6 x 2.0 x 0.55 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- DP8T (SP4T/SP4T), carrier aggregation switch
- Main or Diversity function
- Number of Low Band Ports
- Number of High Band Ports
- Package X Dimension (mm)
- Package Y Dimension (mm)
- Control Logic
- Thickness (mm)
- Package Type
- Number of Pins/Bumps
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.