- Dual mode IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Integrated PA, TX filter, diversity switch
- Integrated positive slope power detector
- +19 dBm output power, 802.11b, 11 Mbits
- +17 dBm @ 3.0 % EVM, 802.11g, 3.3 V
- Lead free, halogen free and RoHS compliant
- Small QFN (24-pin, 3.0 x 4.0 x 0.9 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Typ. POUT @ 2.5% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 3.3 V (mA)
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 802.11 b/g/n WLAN FEM with Diversity
- Typ. Current @ VDD = 3.3 V 17.5dBm (mA)
- Typ. POUT @ 3.0% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 5 V (mA)
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- QFN, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.