Tx-Rx FEM for Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE – Triple-Band WCDMA Antenna Switch SupportRead More...
- Small, low profile package
- 6 x 6 x 0.9 mm
- 28-pad configuration
- Low input power range
- 0 to 6 dBm
- High efficiency
- GSM850 41%
- GSM900 41%
- DCS 40%
- PCS 40%
- Tx-VCO-to-antenna and antenna-to-Rx-SAW filter RF interface
- Tx harmonics below -38 dBm
- Wideband envelope control path
- Input/Output matching 50 Ω internal
- Low APC current 20 μA
- High impedance control inputs 15 μA, typical
- Integrated module temperature sensor
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Tx-Rx FEM for Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE -
Triple-Band WCDMA Antenna Switch Support
- Typical Output Power (dbm) GSM/EDGE
- Typical PAE (%) GSM
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 28-pad
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.