Customized Clocking Has Never Been EasierAs IEEE 1588-2008 (PTP) becomes the preferred technology for time synchronization in 5G networks and multiple other applications, designers find themselves faced with the task of requiring complex sub-systems of not only network synchronizer PLLs, but also software to implement the PTP stack and time recovery algorithms. Our AccuTime™ solution is designed to perform this role in conjunction with the company's network synchronizer products, greatly reducing development effort and offering industry-leading, guaranteed performance to meet even the most stringent requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Works with our Network Synchronizer PLLs - Provides industry-leading software clock recovery couple with ultra-low jitter, flexible frequency and clock generation.
- Multi-platform support - Allows use with the microprocessor and SoC architectures most commonly found in telecom systems.
- Full PTP stack - Can operate with layer 2 (PTP over Ethernet) and layer 3 (PTP over UDP/IP) networks, using one or two step signalling.
- PTP profile support - Capable of supporting multiple PTP profiles for different applications, including ITU-T G.8265.1, G.8275.1 and G.8275.2.
- Advanced clock recovery servo - Adaptive clock recovery algorithms allow precise time and frequency recover over noisy networks.
AccuTime™ IEEE 1588 Software Specification Support
- IEEE 1588-2008 protocol stack and clock recovery servo
- ITU-T G.8273.2 Class C and D Telecom Boundary Clock
- ITU-T G.8273.4 APTS Support for GNSS + PTP
- ITU-T G.8261 10-hop Networks
- Can operate as PTP + Synchronous Ethernet or PTP only
- Telecom, Power, Industrial, Fintech and Broadcast Video Applications
- Available with our Network Synchronizers and 1588 Modules
AccuTime™ IEEE 1588 Software Download
Please contact us for further details on AccuTime™ IEEE 1588 Software
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.