WHAT TO EXPECT AT SKYWORKS
Applying for a position at Skyworks is quick and easy. New visitors to the career site will need to create an account and create an online profile. If you already have an account then just log in to your profile.
The Careers landing page highlights our featured career areas and provides an overview of life at Skyworks. The page also allows a user to search for jobs by using job category, keywords and location filters.
Once an application is submitted, our recruiters will review applications to bring forward those that meet the requirements and specifications of the position.
If selected for an interview, our Talent Acquisition team will work to schedule an interview. Interviews at Skyworks initially comprise of a phone interview. The next steps would be to meet with the hiring manager and team members.
Once the interview process is completed, human resources will communicate the outcome. Candidates who are selected for positions at Skyworks will need to successfully complete a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Helpful Interviewing Hints
Skyworks is thrilled that you are interested in becoming part of our team. We strongly believe that interviewing is a two-way process. The interview provides a chance for Skyworks to obtain more information about your skills, experience and career goals. The process also provides a chance to learn more about Skyworks and the position you are pursuing.
Since the interview is a very important meeting for candidates and Skyworks, we would like to provide some helpful hints to assist through this process.
- Research the company and prepare a list of questions for the interviewers
- Familiarize yourself with the individuals you will be meeting with
- Be prepared to support accomplishments with specific information and details; focus those that are relevant to the position
- Listen carefully to each question and stay on point with responses; make sure to provide direct answers. Ask the interviewer to clarify any questions
- Ask questions. This is a great opportunity to find put more about the position, the team, career development and about working at Skyworks
- Ask about the next steps in the interview process
- Thank the interviewer for his or her time
Intellectual Property (often referred to as IP) is the legally recognized exclusive rights to creations of the mind: inventions and literary and artistic works. In our industry, this includes patents for inventions, designs, trade secrets and trademarks, for example.
Skyworks expects all candidates to safeguard all information that could reasonably be considered Intellectual Property (IP) or proprietary information owned by their current or former employer.
In addition, Skyworks requires all candidates to sign an Interview Non-disclosure Statement prior to proceeding through our interview process, in order to ensure that you do not share any information that is obtained during the process.