GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY65611-11 is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) front-end low-noise amplifier (LNA) designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GLONASS)/Galileo and Beidou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB Input Compression Point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF). Output matching components are embedded inside the device. Minimal input matching components are required.
The SKY65611-11 is optimized to operate at 1559 to 1610 MHz, which makes it ideal for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS radio receiver applications.
The SKY65611-11 is fabricated using advanced SiGe BiCMOS technology. The LNA uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 1.1 x 0.9 mm Dual Flat No-Lead (DFN) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 17.2 dB typical
- Out of band IIP3: 0 dBm
- Low noise figure: 0.6 dB typical
- IP1dB: up to –16.5 dBm
- Low current consumption
- Output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.5 to 2.85 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, DFN (6-pin, 1.1 x 0.9 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS Low-Noise Amplifier
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- DFN, 6-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 0.9 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.