GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY65623-682LF is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) front-end low-noise amplifier (LNA) designed for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) radio receiver applications. The device provides low current consumption, excellent gain, and a superior noise figure (NF). Output matching components are embedded inside the device. Only one external input matching inductor is required.
The SKY65623-682LF is optimized to operate at 1559 to 1606 MHz, which makes it ideal for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass radio receiver applications.
The SKY65623-682LF is fabricated using advanced SiGe BiCMOS technology. The LNA uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 0.8 × 0.8 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 16.5 dB typical
- Low noise figure: 0.85 dB typical
- Out-of-band IIP3: –11.5 dBm typical
- Low current consumption: 1 mA typical
- Low shutdown current: 0.1 μA typical
- Output impedance internally matched to 50
- Single external input matching inductor
- Single DC supply: 1.5 to 3.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small QFN (5-pin, 0.8 × 0.8 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass Low-Noise Amplifier
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- QFN, 5-pin
- Package (mm)
- 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.32
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.