0.7 to 3.8 GHz Ultra-Low-Noise Amplifier
The SKY67154-396LF is GaAs, pHEMT low-noise amplifier (LNA)
with an active bias, high linearity, superior gain, and
industry-leading noise figure (NF) performance from 700 to
3800 MHz. The device features Skyworks advanced, pHEMT
enhancement mode process in a compact 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual
Flat No-Lead (DFN) package.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current. Supply voltage is applied to the RFOUT/VDD pin through an RF choke inductor. The RFIN and RFOUT/VDD pins should be DC blocked to ensure proper operation.
The SKY67154-396LF operates in the frequency range of 0.7 to 3.8 GHz using a common layout and band-specific tunes.
- Ultra-low Evaluation Board NF:
- 0.45 dB @ 849 MHz
- 0.55 dB @ 1850 MHz
- 0.65 dB @ 2500 MHz
- 0.9 dB @ 3600 MHz
- High OIP3 performance: >+38 dBm over 700 to 3800 MHz
- Adjustable supply current from 30 to 100 mA
- Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
- Temperature and process-stable active bias
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.