1.5 to 3.8 GHz Two-Stage, High-Gain Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY67179-306LF is a two-stage, low-noise amplifier (LNA) with active bias and high-linearity performance. The front end of the device provides an ultra-low noise figure (NF) while the output stage provides high gain, linearity, and efficiency. With excellent thermal performance, the SKY67179-306LF is rated for operation up to +105 °C.
The SKY67179-306LF is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
Please note: SKY67179-306LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SKY67180-306LF.
- Ultra-low reference design NF: 0.7 dB @ 3.5 GHz
- High gain: 34 dB (typical) @ 2.6 GHz
- Low quiescent current: 120 mA
- Stage 1 and 2 adjustable current
- Small QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.90
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.