400 to 6000 MHz Broadband Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY67189-396LF is a wide-band low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity.
The compact 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No Lead packaged LNA is designed for 2G/3G/4G/5G TDD and FDD infrastructure systems operating from 400 MHz to 6 GHz.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation.
- White Paper
- White Paper for High-performance LNAs for Low Frequency (30 MHz to 4 GHz) Operation: SKY67150-396LF and SKY67153-396LF
- Excellent broadband flat gain performance
- Low noise figure
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- Minimal external components
- Low current IDD: 50 mA @ 5.0 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for 5G TDD applications
- Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +115 °C
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.