- Two T/R (RX) ports and 14 outputs
- Industry-leading PAE for 3G/4G
- Optimized for APT DCDC operation
- Fully programmable Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) control
- Dual Low Band RF inputs support separate transceiver outputs or interstage filtering
- MIPI programmable bias modes optimize best efficiency / linearity trade-off for 3G and 4G; minimizes DG09 for 3G.
- Small, low profile package: 4.0 x 6.8 x 0.8 mm, Max., 42-pad configuration
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- SkyLiTE™ MMMB PA
WCDMA Bands I, II, III, IV, V, VIII, IX
TD-SCDMA Bands 34, 39
FDD LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 30
TDD LTE Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
- Typical PAE (%)
- Typical Imax (mA)
- Typical Gain (dB)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 42-pad
- Package (mm)
- 4.0 x 6.8 x 0.8 Max
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.