2.4 GHz High-Power Wireless LAN Power Amplifier
The SKY85006-11 is a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA) designed for
use in the 2.4 GHz Industrial, Scientific, Medical (ISM) band for
wireless local area network (LAN) applications. The SKY85006-11
device incorporates a power detector for closed loop monitoring
of the output power.
The SKY85006-11 includes a digital enable for device on/off control. The SKY85006 also includes a MODE pin for use with digital predistortion to save current consumption.
The SKY85006-11 temperature-compensated power detector is highly immune to mismatch at its output.
- Single 5 V supply operation
- Gain: +35 dB
- Integrated temperature-compensated logarithmic power detector
- Digital power amplifier enable pin (VEN)
- Small laminate (20-pin, 3.0 × 4.0 × 0.8 mm) package
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- VCC (V)
- Package (mm)
- 3.0 × 4.0 × 0.8
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.