750 to 770 MHz Linear Power Amplifier
The SKYA21050 is a high-linearity power amplifier (PA) with fully
matched input/output and high gain. The compact 5 x 5 mm PA is
designed for the Japan market 760 MHz vehicle-to-vehicle and
infrastructure communication based on the ARIB STD-T109.
The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation as well as an internal coupler for power monitoring.
- AEC-Q100 grade 3 (-40 °C to +85 °C) qualification in process
- High gain: 35 dB (unconditionally stable)
- High linearity: Adjacent channel power (ACP) ≤ -39 dBm/100 kHz with POUT = +23.5 dBm (10 MHz signal bandwidth LTE modulated signal)
- RF input and output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated coupler for output power monitoring
- PA on/off function: 4.0 μs switching time
- Single supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Minimal external components
- Level 3 PPAP available at release to production
- Small 5 x 5 mm, 28-pin package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 1.25
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.