200 to 3800 MHz Broadband Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKYA21051 is an automotive ultra-broadband low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity.
The compact 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No Lead packaged LNA is designed for FDD and TDD 2G/3G/4G LTE small-cell base stations operating from 200 to 3800 MHz.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current.
- AEC-Q100 grade-2 qualification pending
- Enhanced ruggedness meeting bHAST/THB qualification requirements
- Level-3 PPAP available on request
- IMDS material declaration supported
- Extended production life to support automotive requirements
- Excellent broadband flat gain performance
- Low noise figure
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- Single matching circuit for 200 to 3800 MHz
- Adjustable supply current from 30 to 100 mA
- Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for TDD application
- Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +105 °C
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.