50-600 MHz, 6 dB 100 Ω Differential Digital AttenuatorThe SKY12408-321LF is a GaAs pHEMT two-bit attenuator I/C. The device is provided in a 3 x 3 mm 12-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
The SKY12408-321LF is particularly suited for 100 Ω differential systems for which high attenuation accuracy, low insertion loss, and low intermodulation products are required.
The attenuator’s differential input and output impedance is 100 Ω. The device is controlled by two positive DC voltage control pins. The differential attenuator paths are controlled together and can be in either an insertion loss or a 6 dB attenuation state. In a differential system, the attenuator presents a 100 Ω impedance, but can be used as two single-ended attenuators, each with a 50 Ω impedance.
Please note: SKY12408-321LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Dual, positive voltage operation: 0/1.8-5.0 V
- High bit accuracy: ±0.3 dB @ 200 MHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 200 MHz
- Absorptive in 100 Ω differential systems
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Control Bits/ Interface Parallel/Serial
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- LSB Attenuation (dB)
- Attenuation Range (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.