2.4 GHz Smart Energy/ZigBee Front End ModuleThe SE2438T is a high performance, fully integrated RF Front End Module designed for ZigBee/Smart Energy applications.
The SE2438T is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with integrated fully matched input baluns, integrated inter-stage matching and harmonic filter, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 – 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 to 3.6 V allowing the SE2438T to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SE2438T can be designed into reference designs with SiLabs's EM357 device.
About the EM35x System-on-Chip (SoC) / Network Co-Processor (NCP)
The EM351 and EM357 Ember® ZigBee chips are the industry’s leading ARM Cortex-M3 based family of ZigBee SoCs delivering unmatched performance, power consumption and code density in a compact package. The EM351 and EM357 combine a 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 radio transceiver with a 32-bit microprocessor, Flash memory and RAM with powerful hardware supported network-level debugging features. Combined with the powerful ecosystem of ARM tools, these devices and tools enable OEMs to simplify development and accelerate time to market.
The EM351 and EM357 SoCs are tightly integrated with EmberZNet PRO, a ZigBee compliant mesh networking software which is the most deployed ZigBee platform in the market.
EM35x chips can be designed in as full system-on-chip (SoC) devices for low cost, low power sensors and other devices in the home, or as network co-processor (NCP) devices for more complex applications running on a large applications microprocessor. 250 and EM260 chips are tightly integrated with EmberZNet PRO - The Ember "ZigBee Golden Unit" platform - and are optimized for designs requiring long battery life, low external component count, and a reliable, proven, industry-standard networking solution. Innovative on-chip debugging combined with Ember InSight tools provide developers with the most advanced views into their application and network available in the industry.
For more information regarding the EM35x please visit: www.silabs.com.
- Integrated PA with up to 15 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA with programmable bypass
- Integrated Tx and Rx switching function
- FEM Rx NF of 2.7 dB
- Differential Rx/Tx interface with integrated baluns
- Fast switch ON/OFF time <800 nsec
- 2.0 V - 3.6 V supply operation
- Sleep mode current 0.05 μA typical
- 3 x 3 x 0.55 mm 20 pin QFN
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen free
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- QFN, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.