Rx Diversity FEM with Carrier Aggregation (B26, B8, B20, B1/4, B3, and B7)The SKY13745-21 is an LNA diversity module to be used in a cellular mobile device. It supports cellular diversity receiver and localization service receiver functions.
It is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, and LTE standards and supports the following service bands: B26, B8, B20, B1/4, B3, and B7 for the cellular part.
The SKY13745-21 is packaged in a small 3 x 5 x 0.7 mm, 29-lead surface-mount package. The part is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) decoder. There are separate control registers for independent control of low band, middle band, and high band. The part can operate over the temperature range of –30 °C to +85 °C.
- RX diversity FEM with six selectable filters and LNA paths, and three Aux paths
- Integrated SAW filter and discrete LNA gain stage
- SAW filters:
- B26 (859 to 894 MHz)
- B8 (925 to 960 MHz)
- B20 (791 to 821 MHz)
- B1/4 (2110 to 2170 MHz)
- B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
- B7 (2620 to 2690 MHz)
- Integrated MIPI interface
- Small (3 x 5 x 0.7 mm) 29-lead MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Diversity Receive Front-end Module with Carrier Aggregation
Bands 1/4, 3, 7, 8, 20, 26
- MCM, 29-pad
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 5 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.