Dual 2.4 GHz, 802.11ax High-Linearity, High-Efficiency Front-End Module
The SKY55242-11 is a highly integrated, dual 2.4 GHz front-end
module (FEM) that supports simultaneous 2x 2.4 GHz WLAN
The SKY55242-11 includes a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA), a 2.4 GHz low noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass and a single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) transmit/receive (T/R) switch. The compact module has two separate 2.4 GHz chains; each chain has a dedicated coupler and BT port.
The device is provided in a compact, 34-pin 4 x 3 mm package.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch including Bluetooth® path
- Three transmit modes
- Transmit gain: 30 dB, 26 dB, or 17 dB
- Receive gain: 15 dB
- Receive bypass loss: -5 dB
- Output power:
- +22 dBm @ -26 dB HL DEVM, MCS0, HT20
- +20.5 dBm @ -34 dB HL DEVM, MCS7, HT20-HT40
- +19 dBm @ -40 dB HL DEVM, MCS9, VHT20-VHT40
- +16.5 dBm @ -45 dB HL DEVM, MCS11, HT20-HT40
- +14.5 dBm @ -47 dB HL DEVM, MCS11, HT20-HT40
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.85 V
- Small MCM (34-pin, 4 × 3 × 0.7 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Antenna Ports
- Dual 2.4 GHz, 802.11ax High-Linearity, High-Efficiency Front-End Module
- MCM, 34-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 × 3 × 0.7
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.