5 GHz LNA with LAA Support Front-End Module
The SKY55501-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module
(FEM) that supports simultaneous 5G WLAN and licensed assisted
access (LAA) systems.
The SKY55501-11 incorporates a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass supporting 5G WLAN and LAA simultaneous RX reception, and a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch.
The device is provided in a compact, 20-pin 1.7 x 2.1 mm package.
- Integrated low loss 5 GHz Tx pass, LNA with bypass, and SPDT switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Receive gain: 12.5 dB
- Receive bypass loss: 8.5 dB
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.7 V
- Small MCM (20-pin, 1.7 × 2.1 × 0.7 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Antenna Ports
- 5 GHz LNA with LAA Support Front-End Module
- MCM, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.7
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.