Sky5® GNSS L1 + L5 Dual-Frequency Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with Post-FilterRead More...
- Dedicated L1 and L5 receive paths
- Small signal gain: 17 dB typical
- Excellent out-of-band rejection
- Low current consumption: L1 = 1 mA, L5 = 1.9 mA @ 1.8 V
- B13 notch filter on L1 path
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single, wide DC supply range: 1.5 to 3.3 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small MCM (20-pin, 2.0 x 1.6 x 0.7 [nominal] mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- Sky5® GNSS L1 + L5 Dual-Frequency Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with Post-Filter
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.0 x 1.6 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.