Sky5® Low Band Tx-Rx Front-End Module for 3G/4G/5G Applications with Low Band / High Band 2GRead More...
- MIPI® RFFE 3.0 control interface w/ 1.8 V nominal supply
- Integrated switched duplexer filters for Bands 8, 12, 20 and 26
- Integrated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA)
- Four auxiliary 3G/4G/5G Tx outputs for external filters
- Four auxiliary 3G/4G/5G TRx ports to support additional bands
- Tx filtering for harmonically-related LB-MB downlink CA
- Integrated low band and high band 2G PAs
- High band 2G works with companion MB/HB modules
- Integrated bi-directional RF coupler with cascade support
- Small, low profile package: 7.6 mm x 6.0 mm x 0.7 mm, 56-pad configuration
- 3G Features
- • WCDMA, HSPA+
- • CDMA2000 1x RC1, RC3, EVDO (Rev A)
- 4G Features
- • FDD LTE
- • Uplink QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- • Critical L+M, L+H Downlink CA Support
- 5G Features
- • n5, n8, n12, n20, n28, n71
Images & Diagrams
- Sky5® Low Band Tx-Rx Front-End Module for 3G/4G/5G Applications with Low Band / High Band 2G
- MCM, 56-pad
- Package (mm)
- 7.6 x 6.0 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.