SKY58258-21 Sky5® Front-End Module for LTE and NRThe SKY58258-21 Front-End Module (FEM) for LTE and NR is a recent addition to the Skyworks Sky5® portfolio of 5G Technology products. Packaged in a single 5.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.7 mm (Max) form factor, this versatile and fully matched FEM supports ultrahigh band 4G/5G and LTE/NR applications.
The 30-pad surface mount (SMT) module consists of PA blocks, input and output ports matched to 50 ohms, a MIPI standard digital control block, single-ended filter, antenna and Tx-Rx switches and low noise amplifier (LNA).
Utilizing an enhanced architecture, the SKY58258-21 covers multiple bands and meets the spectral linearity requirements of CP-OFDM and DFTS-OFDM modulations with up to 100 MHz bandwidth and up to 273 resource block allocations. Output power is controlled by varying input power and adjusting VCC maximizes efficiency. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset stand-by time.
- Full Baseband-Agnostic Design
- Full Power APT support without DPD
- UHB S-PAD covering B42, B43, B48, n77 and n78
- MIPI® v2.1 compliant 52 MHz RFFE bus
- High Performance ET/APT PA core
- High performance LNA cores
- Support Fast SRS Hopping timing requirements
- 50 ohm input / output impedance with internal DC-blocking
- Continuous bias control via RFFE interface
- Low Supply voltage
- Low leakage current in power-down mode
- Integrated TX-RX switch
- Integrated LNA with MIPI® control features
- • up to six gain modes
- • independent gain and bias control
- Integrated wide bandwidth filters
- Small, low profile package
- • 5.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.7 mm (Max)
- • 30-pad configuration (includes 16-pad ground array)
Images & Diagrams
- Sky5® Front-End Module for LTE and NR
- 30-pad configuration (includes 16-pad ground array)
- Package (mm)
- 5.0 x 3.0 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.