Sky5® Front-End Module for 4G and 5G ApplicationsThe SKY58277-11 Front-End Module (FEM) for LTE and NR is a new addition to the Skyworks Sky5 portfolio of 5G technology products. The device is packaged in a single 5.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.7 mm (max) form factor. This versatile and fully matched FEM supports ultra-high band 4G/5G and LTE/NR applications.
The 30-pad surface mount (SMT) module consists of PA blocks, input and output ports matched to 50 ohms, a MIPI standard digital control block, single-ended filter, antenna and Tx-Rx switches, and low noise amplifier (LNA).
Utilizing an enhanced architecture, the SKY58277-11 covers multiple bands and meets the spectral linearity requirements of CP-OFDM and DFTS-OFDM modulations with up to 100 MHz bandwidth and up to 273 resource block allocations. Output power is controlled by varying input power and adjusting VCC to maximize efficiency. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset stand-by time.
The SKY58277-11 is part of Skyworks’ Sky5® portfolio of revolutionary products for 5G applications.
- Supports bands : 4G/5G NR
- - B42, B43, B48, n48, n77 and n78
- Full Power average power tracking (APT) support without digital predistortion (DPD)
- UHB S-PAD covering B42, B43, B48, n48, n77 and n78
- High Performance APT PA Core
- Supports Fast SRS Hopping timing requirements
- Low leakage current in power-down mode
- Integrated TX-RX switch
- Integrated SRS switch
- Two Integrated LNA, filter and switch paths support both primary and MIMO receive within the same module
- MIPI v2.1 compliant 52MHz RFFESM bus
- MIPI v3.0 compliant RX function support
- Small, low profile package
- - 5.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.7 mm Max.
- - 30-pad configuration
- - LGA with conformal shielding
Images & Diagrams
- Sky5® Front-End Module for 4G and 5G Applications
- 30-pad configuration
- Package (mm)
- 5.0 x 3.0 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.