Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with GPS/GNSS/BDS Pre- and Post-FiltersRead More...
- Small signal gain: 14.2 dB
- In-band IIP3: –7.3 dBm
- Low noise figure: 1.7 dB
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.8 V
- No external SMT required
- Small, MCM (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- GPS/GNSS/GNSS Pre- and Post-Filters + LNA Front-End Module
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.5 x 2.5
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.