GNSS Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with integrated Pre-Filter and Post-FilterThe SKY65933-11 is a front-end module (FEM) with an integrated low-noise amplifier (LNA), pre-filter, and post-filter designed for Global Navigation Satellite System receiver applications. The device fully integrates all input and output matching components to simplify PCB designs. The pre-filter and post-filter provide low in-band insertion loss and excellent rejection for the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The device also features a single-pin enable and an extremely low shut-down current when disabled.
The SKY65933-11 is optimized to operate at 1559 to 1606 MHz, which makes it ideal for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass/QZSS radio receiver applications.
The SKY65933-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 2.5 x 2.5 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 14.5 dB
- In-band IIP3: -8 dBm
- Low noise figure: 1.9 dB
- Low current consumption: 2.9 mA @ 1.8 V
- Shut-down current: 0.1 uA
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.5 to 2.85 V
- No external matching components required
- Pin-to-pin compatible with SKY65903-11
- Small MCM (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- GNSS LNA Front-End Module with integrated Pre- and Post-Filters
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.7
- GNSS Low-Noise Amplifier FEMs with Integrated Pre- and Post- Filters
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.