2.4 GHz, 1024 QAM WLAN Front-End ModuleThe SKY85347-11 is a complete 802.11ax WLAN RF front-end module (FEM). The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched power amplifier (PA), power detector, low-noise amplifier (LNA), and single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch.
The SKY85347-11 provides a complete 2.4 GHz WLAN RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antenna, and from the antenna to the input of the transceiver. The LNA increases the receive sensitivity of embedded solutions to improve range or to overcome the insertion loss of cellular filters (often included for mobile applications).
The SKY85347-11 also includes a transmitter power detector with 26 dB of dynamic range, and a digital enable control for transmitter power ramp on/off control.
The device is provided in a small 16-pin 3 x 3 mm laminate package.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- LNA with integrated bypass mode
- Integrated positive slope power detector
- Transmit gain: 32.5 dB
- Receive gain: 16.5 dB
- Output power:
- +18 dBm (-43 dB) DEVM, MCS11, HE40
- +19 dBm (-40 dB) DEVM, MCS11, HE40
- +21 dBm (-35 dB) DEVM, MCS9, VHT40
- +22 dBm, (-30 dB) DEVM, MCS7, HT40
- Small (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) laminate package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Typ. POUT @ 2.5% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 3.3 V (mA)
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 2.4 GHz, 1024 QAM WLAN Front-End Module
- Typ. Current @ VDD = 3.3 V 17.5dBm (mA)
- Typ. POUT @ 3.0% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 5 V (mA)
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- LGA, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.