5 GHz WLAN Front-End ModuleThe SKY85755-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11ax applications and systems.
An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 3 x 3 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated 802.11ax , 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Output power:
- MCS11, +18 dBm, –43 dB EVM
- MCS9, +20.5 dBm, –35 dB EVM
- MCS7, +22.5 dBm, –30 dB EVM
- Small QFN (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 5 GHz WLAN Front-End Module
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.