5 GHz 1024 QAM WLAN Front-End Module
The SKY85772-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module
(FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a
5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power
amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11ax applications
An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 3 x 3 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated 802.11ax, 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 15 dB
- Small QFN (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 5 GHz 1024 QAM WLAN Front-End Module
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.