0.4 to 2.7 GHz LTE Diversity Receive Module with MIPI RFFE InterfaceThe SKY96500-11 is a single-pole, twelve-throw (SP12T) antenna switch module with integrated filters and a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI), Version 2.0. Receive filters for bands 1, 3, 26(5), 8, 34, 39, 40, and 41N are integrated into the module.
Using advanced switching technologies, the SKY96500-11 maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for receive switching paths. The high-linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the SKY96500-11 makes it an ideal choice for UMTS, CDMA2000, and LTE applications.
Switching is controlled by an integrated MIPI interface. Depending on the logic applied to the decoder, the antenna pin is connected to as many as 3 of 12 switched RF ports using a low insertion loss path, while the paths between the antenna pin and the other RF pins are in a high isolation state. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths.
The SKY96500-11 is manufactured in a compact, 3.2 x 3.0 x 0.65 mm, 22-pin surface-mount Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 2.7 GHz
- Low insertion loss, 0.6 dB typical @ 2.7 GHz
- High isolation and linearity
- Integrated, programmable MIPI Version 2.0 interface
- Multi-ON switch technology to enable carrier aggregation
- High-performance TC-SAW filter technology
- Carrier aggregation support for B1+B3+B5/B8 and B34+B39+B41N
- Twelve linear TRX ports with isolation greater than 20 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- Small QFN (22-pin, 3.2 x 3.0 x 0.65 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Rx Diversity FEM with 8 integrated bands:
- B8 (925 to 960 MHz)
- B26 (859 to 894 MHz)
- B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
- B39 (1880 to 1920 MHz)
- B1 (2110 to 2170 MHz)
- B34 (2010 to 2025 MHz)
- B41N (2535 to 2655 MHz)
- B40 (2300 to 2400 MHz)
- AUX1 and AUX2 (400 to 1000 MHz)
- AUX3, AUX4, and AUX5 (1800 to 2700 MHz)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- 0.4 to 2.7 GHz LTE Diversity Receive Module with MIPI RFFE Interface
- QFN, 22-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3.2 x 3.0 x 0.65
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.