2.4 GHz, 802.11ac Switch/Low-Noise Amplifier Front EndThe SKYA21040 integrates a single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch and low-noise amplifier (LNA) with a bypass mode in an ultra-compact package. The device is capable of switching between WLAN receive, WLAN transmit, and Bluetooth.
The SKYA21040 is provided in a small Dual Flat No-Lead(DFN) 8-pin, 1.5 x 1.5 mm package.
- Automotive AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualification pending
- Integrates an SP3T switch and LNA with bypass mode
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Noise figure: 1.9 dB
- Transmit/Bluetooth® path loss: 0.7 dB
- Small DFN (8-pin, 1.5 x 1.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- 2.5 GHz Switch/LNA Front-end Module
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.33
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.