Hermetic Surface Mount Photovoltaic OptocouplerThe OLS910 consists of a pair of LEDs that are optically coupled to a dielectrically isolated photovoltaic diode array, packaged in a small hermetic leadless chip carrier (LCC). When the LED is energized, the infrared emission is detected by the photovoltaic array and a DC output voltage is generated. This electrically isolated voltage can be used to drive the gates of Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) devices.
Device mounting is achieved with reflow soldering or conductive epoxies.
- Performance guaranteed over –55 °C to +125 °C ambient temperature range
- 1500 VDC electrical isolation
- High open–circuit voltage
- High short–circuit current
- Small hermetic surface mount package
- High reliability and rugged construction
- Isolated voltage source
- Offers 100% high reliability screenings
Images & Diagrams
- ISC @ IF = 10 mA
- ISC Min.
- -7 μA
- Isolation @ VDC 1 Sec.
- Package Photo
- Package Info
- 6-Lead Hermetic Ceramic LCC
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.