1.0 to 6.0 GHz SPDT SwitchThe SKY13585-679LF is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch intended for mode switching in WLAN applications. Using advanced switching technologies, the SKY13585-679LF maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths.
The high-linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the switch make it an ideal choice for low-power transmit/receive applications. Depending on the logic voltage applied to the control pin (VCTL), the INPUT pin is connected to one of the two switched RF outputs (OUTPUT1 or OUTPUT2) using a low insertion loss path, while the path between the INPUT pin and the other OUTPUT pin is in a high-isolation state. The switch is "reflective short" on the isolated port.
The SKY13585-679LF has integrated DC blocking capacitors, so no external DC blocking capacitors are required.
The switch is manufactured in a compact, 1 × 1 × 0.32 mm, 6-pin exposed pad plastic Micro Lead-frame Package Dual (MLPD) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 1.0 to 6.0 GHz
- Low insertion loss, 0.5 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- High isolation, 38 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- Excellent linearity performance, IP0.1dB = +31 dBm
- Single control logic
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V logic compatibility
- Wide 3 to 5 V supply voltage range
- Integrated DC blocking capacitors
- Ultra-miniature, MLPD (6-pin, 1 × 1 × 0.32 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- MLPD, 6L
- Package (mm)
- 1 x 1 x 0.32
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.