0.6 to 6.0 GHz 4XSPST Shunt MIPI® Antenna Tuning Switch
The SKY59272-707LF is a Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN)
4X single-pole, single-throw (4XSPST) switch designed for
antenna tuning applications that require ultra-low ON resistance
and low OFF capacitance. Switching is controlled by an integrated
Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) v2.1 controller.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required as long as no DC voltage is applied on any RF path.
The SKY59272-707LF is provided in a compact 12-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45 mm (typical) QFN that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.6 to 6.0 GHz
- Vpeak: 84 V
- RON: 1.65 Ω
- COFF: 95 fF
- High isolation: +40 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V
- Control logic: MIPI® v2.1
- Small QFN (12-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45 mm typical) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RON (Ω)
- COFF (fF)
- Vpk (V)
- Control Logic
- MIPI® v2.1
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.