0.01 to 6.0 GHz Single Control SPDT SwitchThe SKYA21024 is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch intended for mode switching in pre-power amplifier (PA) cellular or WLAN applications. Using advanced switching technologies, the SKYA21024 maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths.
The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the switch make it an ideal choice for mode switching before the PA in cellular applications. Depending on the logic voltage applied to the control pin (VCTL), the RFC pin is connected to one of the two switched RF outputs, RF1 or RF2, using a low insertion loss path, while the path between the RFC pin and the other RF path is in a high isolation state.
The switch is manufactured in a compact, 1 x 1 mm, 6-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Low insertion loss: 0.40 dB @ 2.0 GHz
- High isolation: >25 dB @ 2.0 GHz
- Single bit control
- Automotive Level-3 PPAP available upon request
- IMDS material declaration available at production release
- Extended production life to support automotive requirements
- Independent BOM management to minimize PCN risk
- Small QFN (6-pin, 1 x 1 mm) package
- (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 6L
- Package (mm)
- 1 x 1 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.