Sub-100 fs RMS Phase Jitter Timing Triple Play: Oscillators, Clock Generators, Jitter AttenuatorsAdoption of 56G and 112G SerDes in data center switch SoC platforms are enabling significant increases in bandwidth, however as these data rates and bandwidth levels increase, the RMS phase jitter requirements on reference clocks get cut in half, presenting new design challenges. We offer the largest portfolio of timing products for 100G/400G switch platforms, addressing both synchronous and asynchronous architectures with our sub-100 fs families of Si54x oscillators, Si5391 clock generator, Si5395/4/2 jitter attenuators, and IEEE 1588 networking synchronizer hardware and software solutions.
- Ultra Series of oscillators ideally suited for 100G/400G/800G PAM-4 and Coherent optical modules
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.