1218 MHz CATV MMIC Power DoublerThe ACA1216 surface mount GaAs RF Linear Amplifier has been developed to provide a high gain output stage for HFC/FTTC node and ORM RF amplifiers that require highest bit delivery efficiency, low power consumption, and a ultra small landed product footprint. The MMIC consists of two parallel amplifiers, operating from a 12 Volt power supply, forming the industry’s lowest cost per bit delivered power doubler (PD). The balanced amplifier approach is optimized for exceptionally low distortion and noise figure, while providing flat gain and excellent input/ output return loss. The ACA1216 is designed as a single amplifier with similar total gain and output power as the combination of ACA1206 and ACA0862 or D3.1 compliant ACA1210 and ACA1212. ACA1216 provides a lower power dissipation solution than discrete amplifier cascades while providing better performance, error free content delivery to +56 dBmV/ channel, smaller landed footprint, and lower BOM cost.
Please note: ACA1216 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- 1218 MHz Specified Performance
- 12 Volt MMIC Power Doubler with 28 dB gain
- Very Low Distortion
- Best-In-Class Input/Output Match 20 dB Typical
- Low DC Power Consumption with Current Adjust
- Low Noise Figure (NF) of 4 dB Typical
- Stable with High VSWR Load Conditions
- Surface Mount Package Compatible with Automatic Assembly
- RoHS-Compliant Packaging
Images & Diagrams
- 1.2 GHz CATV Line Amplifier MMIC
- Gain (dB) Min
- Gain (dB) Max
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- CTB (dBc) Typ
- CSO (dBc) Typ
- XMOD (dBc) Typ
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.